With the innovative optical design, LED runtime display, wired remote control and many other useful features, PR900 is one of the most advanced and best bike lights in the market. It is compact and easy to use, great for trail riding, road cycling and gravel biking.
Providing broad close-range flood light with anti-glare low beam for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
Providing similar illuminating light of automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and broad flood anti-glare low beam
Display the remaining runtime of each brightness level instantly to help select the ideal brightness level you need
Change the brightness levels safely without releasing the grip during riding; Long press to activate max output for signaling or emergent needs
Used as a power bank to charge other USB-powered digital devices when in emergency
1. DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad flood light with cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
2. Dual LEDs for HiLo beam system, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and low beam
3. LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level
4. Wired remote button to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip
5. Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
6. USB output to charge portable digital devices
7. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
8. Quick release design for easily slide in and out
9. Compatible with handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter
LED: 2*high-efficiency white LEDs
Battery: 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Dimensions (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H)
Weight (Headlight): 202g
Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
© 2022 RAVEMEN, All Rights Reserved.